Members' and Attenders' Pages
The Community Pages for Devon and Cornwall Quakers
Remember to look at the non-public events for members and attenders.
There's help if you are foxed (no pun intended) by Quaker Speak or acronyms.
You may still be interested in a report on the "Whoosh" conference.
If you want to know:
- what a Quaker acronym means; - or something to do with the history of Quakers or a Meeting House in Devon or Cornwall;
- or what was decided recently in Meeting for Sufferings or at the last Yearly Meeting;
- and what further action has been requested from Local Meetings and individual Friends;
have a look at the members' pages listed in the menu on the left.
Higher up the menu:
- Organisation....... is about the successor arrangements to General Meeting for Devon & Cornwall.
- Links takes you to a vast amount of information on Quakers and initiatives of interest to Quakers;
- Events is a calendar for Quakers in the South-West, but only if the Friends responsible for them tell Bill (swq01[at]bqm.org.uk) in advance.
- News is local or national news of interest - let Alan know if you would like something to be added and remembered.
- Quaker Voices is what Friends in Devon & Cornwall put in the public realm - let Alan know if additions are needed
- Books - Vernon's page leads to Quaker libraries and books.
Quaker business meetings
Letters page (to be added later)
Children and Young Friends General Meeting
Meetings in Devon and Cornwall
Early Quakers in Devon and CornwallReturn to top
Back to Quakers in Devon and Cornwall home page
Click to contact the Web site Working Group